Fast Quotes and Coverage for Tow Truck Insurance Troy Mi
A discerning business owner knows that their time is valuable. That’s why when you’re shopping for Tow Truck Insurance in Troy Mi and the surrounding areas Pathway Insurance can help you get the coverage you’re looking for fast, easy, and at a great price.
Call 800-998-0662 to speak with our friendly, courteous agents Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5:30 PM (EST). You can also get a quote 7 days a week by clicking Tow Truck Insurance Troy Michigan.
In this week’s article we want to talk about the importance of certain information insurance companies need to investigate claims.
Tow Truck Insurance Troy Mi – Steps You Must Take For Claims To Be Paid!
Take a look at these duties that insurance companies expect of their policyholders when a claim needs to be filed.
A person seeking coverage must:
- Cooperate with us in any matter concerning a claim or lawsuit;
- Provide any written proof of loss we may reasonably require;
- Allow us to take signed and recorded statements, including sworn statements and examinations under oath, which we may conduct outside the presence of you, a relative, or any person claiming coverage, and answer all reasonable questions we may ask as often as we may reasonably require;
- Promptly call us to notify us about any claim or lawsuit and send us any and all legal papers relating to any claim or lawsuit;
- Attend hearings and trials as we require;
- Submit to medical examinations at our expense by doctors we select as often as we may reasonably require;
- Authorize us to obtain medical and other records;
- Take reasonable steps after a loss to protect the insured auto from further loss. We will pay reasonable expenses incurred in providing that protection. If failure to provide such protection results in further loss, any additional damages will not be covered under this policy;
- Allow us to have the damage to an insured auto or the auto involved in an accident or loss inspected and appraised before its repair or disposal; and
- Authorize us access to your business or personal records as often as we may reasonably require.
Until they have had reasonable time to investigate an insurance claim, insurance companies will not accept blind liability for accidents. They rely on the cooperation of their policyholders for details that cannot be gained without help from the policyholders.
We’ll touch on this in more depth in a future article.
Tow Truck Insurance Michigan – We Offer a Claims Advocacy Program.
Because of the complexity of insurance it’s good to know that if you choose Pathway Insurance to care for your tow truck insurance needs we will work on your behalf to ensure that your rights as a policyholder are being upheld in the event of a claim.
If you’re looking for Tow Truck Insurance in Troy Mi or the surrounding areas then why not give us a call? Licensed agents are available by phone Monday through Friday 9 AM to 5:30 PM (EST) at 800-998-0662 and online seven days a week to answer your Troy Tow Truck Insurance questions.
We also offer tow truck insurance in other nearby locations:
- Tow Truck Insurance Kalamazoo
- Tow Truck Insurance Shelby Mi
- Tow Truck Insurance Wyoming Mi
- Tow Truck Insurance Southfield Mi
- Tow Truck Insurance Waterford Mi