Tow Truck Insurance Wyoming Mi – Call Today!
Then you’ve found the right place.
Pathway Insurance is a leading independent agency offering competitive commercial truck insurance programs for tow truck companies in Michigan.
Call us at 1-800-998-0662 or submit your information online by clicking on: Tow Truck Insurance in Wyoming Mi.
Wyoming Mi Tow Truck Insurance – Types of Trucks We Insure
We provide tow truck coverage for all types of towing operations, including garages, dealerships, and dedicated towing services. We cover hook and chain tow trucks, car carriers, flat beds, and heavy-duty tow trucks.
Have prior losses for your towing operations or drivers with multiple tickets and accidents on their records?
We offer ultra-preferred rates for companies with no claims in the last three years and we can also find great rates for companies with loss activity.
Types of Coverage You May Need for Your Towing Operation
- Collision Coverage – For when your insured vehicle collides with another vehicle or object, or when your vehicle overturns or rolls.
- Physical Damage – Can include collision, comprehensive, or events specified on the causes of loss coverage form.
- Comprehensive Coverage – For damage caused by fire, theft, vandalism, hail, glass breakage, flooding, collision with an animal such as a deer, etc.
- Specified Causes of Loss – Limited form of comprehensive coverage that covers only specific perils named in the policy.
- Tow Truck Liability Insurance – Liability coverage can include bodily injury, property damage, on hook coverage, garage keepers, and uninsured motorist coverage.
- Bodily Injury Liability Insurance – In the event you are found legally responsible for injuries to other parties this coverage can provide benefits to other injured parties for pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, rehabilitation, nursing care, and other damages. This coverage may be split limits or combined single limits for both bodily injury and property damage.
- Property Damage Insurance – Any type of damage you cause to another person or businesses property will be paid under this coverage form up to your policy limit.
- On-Hook Towing Insurance– owned vehicle due to collision, fire, theft, explosion or vandalism while said vehicle is being towed or hauled.
- Garage Keepers Legal Liability Insurance – Liability coverage to protect vehicles while parked, stored, or having some type of service performed at your covered location.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Insurance – Coverage to protect your drivers from injuries they sustain by means of uninsured or underinsured motorists.
When Searching for Tow Truck Insurance in Wyoming Michigan Call Pathway Insurance.
Call us at 800-998-0662 when your business needs Tow Truck Insurance in Michigan, or use our online quote submission system by clicking on Tow Truck Insurance Wyoming Mi.
Michigan Tow Truck Insurance is also available in the following communities:
- Tow Truck Insurance Southfield Mi
- Tow Truck Insurance Waterford Mi
- Tow Truck Insurance Rochester Hills Mi
- Tow Truck Insurance West Bloomfield Mi
- Tow Truck Insurance Taylor Mi